Friday, January 25, 2013

List of Goals:

List of things to try and accomplish with this blog:
  1. Watch every move that is currently on AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies (10th Anniversary Edition); including the movies removed from the first edition of the list.
  2. Watch every movie that is currently on BFI's The Top 50 Greatest Films of All Time list.
  3. Watch every movie that is currently in contention this Award Season.
  4. Re-read/read all of my Chuck Palahniuk and Bret Easton Ellis books.
How my brain currently feels:


You know? Trying to re-expand my horizons, eh? I feel the last 18 months my brain has turned into complete mush.

I am confident. Yes, even Nature Boy confident. Look at that head of hair. Absolutely glorious.



Eerie, isn't it? Ashley Schaeffer for Ashley Schaeffer Motors:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Get In Touch